Friday, September 26, 2008

stalker

he walks behind me,
around me.
in the secret streets i stray
he appears
pokes fingers
through my skin
plays rough
with my private parts.

he comes as an unwritten clause
of the agreement
i signed
the agreement to live
on agreements,
the agreement to stay
within limits.

he gets bigger
with every clause of agreement
i agree or not agree.

he penetrates me
from morning to night,
when
in my half conscious
i tell him
it was you i was scared of
it was just you.
the thousands of wars
that happen inside me
every fraction of a second,
i managed to win over everyone else
but you.

you, this man called guilt.

3 comments:

Abhijit Bhave said...

Hmm... Guilt..?? John Guilt???

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. I got no idea what to say!! This is one of the few blogs I have read, I usually just blog, and never read.. But then , your blog has the effect of watchin a good movie, a class movie, u have seen the akale movie? That kind of effect..

Havent read it completely, will do it soon though, would love to converse with you..

http://abhirulz87.livejournal.com/

This my blog, Do get back in touch if you wish!!!

Cheers!!

Abhinav

CDot said...

Hey. I found you on Junuka's blog... I like this one.